Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rascal Flatts, Sunshine, Snow and more Snow

So much to say!!! This past Saturday my good friend Laura invited me to the Rascal Flatts concert in Little Rock. The show was great! I must admit, I really don't have anything to compare it to...before this one, my most recent concert was in high school. The thing I think I learned the most is how old I am getting. I know...I know...it shouldn't be a big surprise. I am telling you though...it hit 10:30 and I was TIRED! We really did have a good time, I am really glad she asked me to go with her!

O.k. besides that...it also was really pretty this weekend. Bill and I took some photos of the kiddos enjoying the weather Sunday...


And, then on Tuesday, it snowed...



We also watched the Razorbacks...lose...again, but Caleb was cute!



Well, this post is ridiculously long...so I'll end it for now. It is supposed to snow again tonight in the area. I hope it does!!! Josh's school has already announced they are closed tomorrow so hopefully we will have a fun day playing in the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....