Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun Times

This has been a great week! The kids had their Easter parties at school last week. My grandma was able to come visit for Easter and stay about a week. Easter Sunday was great...well, except the Razorback game...but, we won't talk about that! Then, I took off this Tuesday and my sister, grandma and I took the boys to a little park by the house. It was so windy we were able to fly kites, thanks to Aunt Kim! This weekend Bill and Josh are camping so I am hoping to be able to finish a few projects...I am not going to say what though cause I don't want to have to show anyone if it turns out terrible! Here are some pics of the boys from the last few days...
From Josh's Easter Party...
Dyeing eggs
Easter morning
Hunting eggs on Easter
Flying kites

1 comment:

The Haywoods said...

Seriously - I feel old. They are growning up too fast.


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....