Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day and other stuff

I have no pictures to prove it, but my husband gave me the prettiest flowers for Valentine's Day. Since he works at night, he also took me to lunch. It was much easier to get a table for lunch on Valentine's Day than for dinner! After lunch, I took the rest of the day off to go to Josh's Valentine's party at school. I still can't believe he is in 'big' school. Let's see.......what else has happened...
Josh is playing t-ball again this year...with one major difference. This year he is playing in the league that actually keeps score and is competitive. They had try-outs Saturday...and I was definitely more nervous for him than he was for himself. He was smiling the whole time--And, he did AWESOME!!! We haven't found out which team he will be on yet, but we should soon because they start practice in March.
I am really struggling with my attitude at work lately. I think it is just the time of year maybe. Well, that is what I am hoping anyway. I am trying to be better at making my mind up to control my mood and not let myself get in a bad mood, but it seems that I am as good at that as I am at controlling my diet (which is not very good).
I guess that is all for now...I'll try to post some pictures later (cause I know that is the only real reason anyone would read this blog!!!).

No comments:


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....