Monday, February 11, 2008

One blog a month...not too shabby :-)

Hmmmm...been a long time since I blogged last. So much is going on right now it is crazy. Bill took a new job in January. He is now working as a Dock Supervisor for Saia Motor Freight. It is quite a few more hours than his old job, but it is back in the Transportation industry and it is a supervisor position. Lets see....what else....Oh yeah, Josh is getting ready to start baseball again. We are actually playing in the competitive league this year so we have to do tryouts and all that jazz. Tryouts are this Saturday and I am already trying to prepare myself. When I was growing up, I loved competition and enjoyed any chance I got to prove that I was as good, if not better than the next person. I have a feeling that when it is my kid out there being judged against other kids I may not handle it as well. I just hope he has fun...I want him to enjoy playing sports as much as I did. This last weekend we were able to go to Fayetteville with my family and watch a Razorback basketball game. We were also able to take the kids by my mom's name. For those of you that don't know, the University of Arkansas has a tradition of imprinting the names of everyone in each of their graduating classes onto the sidewalks of the campus. Well, my mom is to the right of the new student union, just below the grate in the sidewalk! The kids got a kick out of it. Here are some pictures to catch everyone up...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the tradition of the names of graduate. Looks like you all had a great time. I love the pictures.


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....