Monday, October 8, 2007

The Game

Saturday was the AR Razorbacks first game in Little Rock this year. Of course, as is the Fields' tradition, my parents, sister, Bill and I attended the game. The fun thing this year is that Josh is starting to come with us. My parents let my sister and I begin attending games regularly when we were 4, so they are doing the same with Josh. We really had a good time. Last year, because one of us couldn't make it, we were able to take Josh...but it was not fun at all. We had all these people around us that were using language not fit for a 4 year old's ears. This year, I only heard maybe one curse word and that is it, which is really surprising given it was a night game. Normally, people have had plenty of opportunity to surpass their limit by the time a night game rolls around. The worst we had to contend with this year was the booing. People are so stupid...they say they are booing the coach and not the players, but I can tell you that it sure sounded like the boos were directed at the players. To boo players to me is terrible.......it is hard to remember sometimes because we get so wrapped up in the game and winning and losing.........but they are KIDS!!! O.k. I'm stepping up the soapbox now... Here are some pics from the game...

Before the game.




Josh took this one...after he did he said, "Uh Oh Aunt Kim, you got cutted off."

1 comment:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

FUn blog! Can I just your boys are adorable and "uncle" clancy is so cute!! i love little puppies too!


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....