Sunday, October 21, 2007

Caleb's Birthday


My baby turned 2 today. Crazy to think about. I used to laugh when people would say that they grow up faster than you can believe...but now I know what they were talking about.


Today when well though...busy, but it was fun. We went to church this morning and this afternoon Bill and I ran around like crazy people getting ready for the party tonight. I say party...we just had the family and Gale over...not sure if that qualifies as a party. It sure was a lot of work though. In all the craziness, we forgot to get a picture of me, Bill and Caleb together. Oh well, we got the cute ones of him, which is all everyone else cares about! Here are some pictures from today. I made the cake myself, my first attempt at decorating (it is harder than it looks!!!). If you can't tell, the theme was Finding Nemo. Caleb loves that movie!!!!

No comments:


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....