Friday, September 28, 2007

Well, looks like it was just a 24 hour bug...thanks goodness!!! I don't know if I could take anymore. Work was exceptionally good today...I am on-call this weekend though so hopefully it will be a slow weekend. Then, Tuesday, Vegas here I come. It is really such a shame that our vendor has decided to have their user group meeting in Las Vegas...yeah right. I am so stinking excited. And, I get to go with two of my best friends at work! How great is that!!! Hopefully I will get some pictures that are good enough to post.

1 comment:

Baby Roo et al. said...

I started a blog for Ainsley before she was born...and have never updated it! You have inspired me, and I updated it today. I will include you in the email I send with the link.

Vegas? How unfortunate! I actually am going next year for the Baby Boot Camp annual meeting. You'll have to give me some tips on what to do for fun (besides taking in a Celine Dion show, of course...Brian is dreading this one!).


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....