Thursday, September 27, 2007

Holy Cow

First off......I can't believe I am actually doing this. I have succumbed to the peer pressure--thanks Laura! Any escape from my present activities is welcome though...almost everyone in my house (including the cats) is sick except for me of course. Which, lucky me, leaves me attempting to work from home and cleaning up after the sick ones. I would make a terrible nurse!!
Some new fun things have happened lately though. My mom, who swore she would never own a dog again, has allowed my dad to get a puppy. Bill, Josh and I went with him Sunday to get a cute little Cairn Terrier, who for lack of a better suggestion is being called Clancy. I forget how much fun puppies can be...especially when they are someone else's! Here are some pics of the new puppy...






No comments:


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....