Thursday, June 26, 2008

The big 30

Well, today I turn the big 30! It really isn't a huge deal and it isn't like I am under a cloud of depression or anything although, it seems weird to think about saying 30 when asked how old I am. My co-workers have been great. Within an hour of me getting to work, I had two call and wish me Happy Birthday, a group call and sing Happy Birthday to me and several others send e-cards...funniest of all though goes to my 5 yr old...he got me a card that when i open it it sings 'Wild Thang'. Bill said that he saw it, opened it up and said, 'Daddy...we have to get this one.' I have a lot to post, but will have to do it later. This past month has been busy. We finished up t-ball season, I went to San Francisco and went sailing in San Francisco Bay, and we bought a camper...well, 1/2 a camper anyway, and my youngest moved out of his crib and into the bunk beds. I'll post pictures later...

No comments:


About Me

Just a fun way to share info and pictures of our family.....